Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Germany and Spain

So I have been kinda slacking on updating this lately... what can i say Ive been keeping pretty busy.

After dresden I went to hannover where I met up with mandy and the amazing german friends!! I spent two weeks with them in Germany, Amsterdam and Ireland. It was really nice being in germany and having people there to help us order and show us where to go. And the trip in ireland with mandy was lots of fun. we rented a car and drove clear across the country in three and a half hours and half a tank of gas.

Now i am in barcelona renting a room in a house just ten minutes from the beach. There are four other people that live here with me and at times it reminds me of the mtv show real world. Its great though. I go to the beach pretty much every day. I have been practicing my spanish with guys i met on the beach and then every night in barcelona is saturday night so i go out with my house mates and explore the city by night! Overall this trip is amazing and i am in love with barcelona. I really think i may just move here....

Well im off to the beach!

No comments: