Wednesday, June 20, 2007

italy

Hey all, so we are in cinque terre now. It has been a very relaxing couple of days. The hiking here is beautiful, and there are beaches.... well sorta, they are kinda rocky so its, more so people laying on rocks instead of sand but it's very pretty and a nice little break from museums and monuments. I am uploading pictures now from the trip so far, but they are taking really long to upload so I am only putting up a few. Peggy put up pictures on her facebook though, so if you want to see them her name is Peggy Spinato she is one of my friends on facebook. Tomorrow we leave for Rome, which should be lots of fun and then down to Sicily for a couple of days. Fun times, oh and I randomly ran into my friend Will from U of I here. We saw each other on this little ferry boat at these beach towns.... talk about random meetings.

I'll add some pictures now.

No comments: