Friday, June 8, 2007

Ireland and London

We got into London this afternoon, it has been pretty fun so far.

Our last day in Ireland we walked around the city a whole lot and saw quite a few different things, some of which were planned and some just stumbling upon. We went to a couple different museums which were pretty interesting. Throughout the city though there are some really pretty gardens so we would stop to rest for a bit in them. We walked to close to the edge of Dublin and had a pretty view of the countryside. There aren't very many people with red irish looking hair in Dublin though which sorta disappointed me. :( Oh, and we met a leprechaun!! It was this little old lady who couldn't of been more than 4 and a half feet tall who came up and helped give us directions and then talked to us for a minute. She totally reminded me of a leprechaun though.

We got into London a bit ago, so far I like it alot. I'll update more about it later though.

Bye!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

PICTURES! I want to see pictures.

Just Anna said...

Lol, I so hope you took a picture of the leprechaun.