Saturday, July 14, 2007

End of the trip

Only a couple of more days and then my Europe adventure will be officially over. This past week has sort of seemed more like a vacation since we have been in one place the whole time. Madrid has been fun, but I deffinitley would have to say Barcelona was my favorite European city.

This past week has just been relaxing and going out dancing. We are going to this night club called el capital tonight it is supposed to be like 7 floors of dancing. Such fun! Well this will probably be my last post while in Europe, I never really put many stories or pictures on here so if you want to hear more about our trip you will just have to ask me when I get back. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.